This privacy statement relates to the Download After Email software and services developed by MK-Scripts.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Messages and attachments that you have sent on the support page or the contact page.
- Order details (product, price, count etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Send emails or informatie via forms on the website.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with important notes or special offers on products and services we think you might like.
- Provide you efficient support and updates.
How do we store your data?
Our website securely stores your data and the data related to your order will be deleted after 7 years. The data related to your account will be deleted when you didn’t log in for 7 years.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to modify any information you believe is inaccurate. You can do this when you are logged in (My account).
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, to the extent permitted by law.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by using our contact form.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to compile statistical reports.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The information generated by the cookie is transmitted to Google for statistical reports and to evaluate visitors use of the website.
How to manage cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings on your browser.
How to contact us